Pulsar 150 price in Nepal
Are you want to know the pulsar 150 price in Nepal and its specification? Here I am going to give true information about it.
Table of Contents
A well-liked motorbike with a sporty appearance and strong performance is the Pulsar 150. It has a 150cc engine that provides an exhilarating riding experience.
The Pulsar 150 has gained popularity among motorcycle enthusiasts thanks to its dependable performance, smooth ride, and chic appearance.
Pulsar 150 Price in Nepal (2023) and Availability
Because of its reasonable pricing and accessibility price in Nepal for 2023, the Pulsar 150 is a popular choice among motorcycling fans.
It is easily accessible to interested purchasers because it is widely offered in authorized dealerships and showrooms throughout Nepal. Ride the Pulsar 150 today and feel the rush!
|Bajar Pulsar 150||Price in Nepal (2023)|
|Dual Disc||NPR 3,03,900|
The Pulsar 150 is renowned for its outstanding on-road performance. It has a strong 150cc engine that provides an exhilarating riding experience. The bike has strong acceleration, which enables users to pick up speed rapidly and easily navigate through traffic.
Even on tough terrain, the Pulsar 150 offers a comfortable and stable ride thanks to its rapid handling and smooth suspension. Riders at all skill levels will be impressed by the Pulsar 150’s performance whether they are riding long distances or commuting in the city.
Engine and Transmission
The engine on the Pulsar 150 is strong and dependable. A 150cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine with great power and performance is included. This engine’s architecture ensures a comfortable ride by striking a balance between fuel efficiency and performance.
The Pulsar 150 has a crisp and slick gearbox for transmission. It has a 5-speed manual gearbox system that enables riders to change speeds quickly and easily. The well-engineered transmission improves the motorcycle’s overall performance by offering smooth power delivery and the best possible control under a variety of riding circumstances.
Brakes, Tyres, and Suspension
The Pulsar 150 has dependable braking, durable tires, and a strong suspension system, all of which contribute to a secure and comfortable ride.
There are front disc brakes and rear drum brakes on the Pulsar 150. This combination offers strong stopping power, enabling riders to maintain control of their bikes and react fast to any unforeseen roadside situations.
High-quality tubeless tires on the bike provide a strong grip on various road surfaces. Even in difficult driving circumstances, these tires’ improved stability and traction help to promote a comfortable and secure riding experience.
The Pulsar 150 has a sturdy suspension system. It has 5-step adjustable Nitrox shock absorbers at the back and telescopic front forks.
Excellent shock absorption is provided by this combination, lessening the effects of uneven road conditions and boosting rider comfort. The suspension design also aids in improved stability and handling, which makes for a more enjoyable ride.
Build, Dimension & Chassis
The Pulsar 150’s solid construction, thoughtfully designed proportions, and sturdy chassis all add to the machine’s overall toughness and performance.
The bike has a robust and long-lasting design built to handle the demands of daily riding. It was constructed using high-quality components to ensure durability and dependability. Due to its sturdy construction, the Pulsar 150 is a solid option for motorcyclists looking for a durable motorbike.
The Pulsar 150 features a balanced and ergonomic design in terms of proportions. Its dimensions are normally 2,055mm in length, 755mm in width, and 1,060mm in height. The approximately 1,320mm wheelbase offers stability and mobility on the road.
Due to these specs, the Pulsar 150 is appropriate for both extended journeys and city commuting.
The chassis of the Pulsar 150 is strong and expertly constructed. It often has a perimeter frame, which offers structural stability and rigidity.
The bike’s handling is improved by this chassis design, enabling precise control and assured maneuverability. The Pulsar 150’s robust chassis plays a role in both its general performance and durability.
The Pulsar 150 has a number of features that improve both the rider experience and the overall appeal of the motorcycle. The Pulsar 150’s salient characteristics include:
- Sporty Styling: The Pulsar 150 has a sporty, aggressive look with its aerodynamic bodywork, sharp lines, and vibrant graphics. It gives off a vibrant, youthful appearance.
- Full Digital Instrument Cluster: The motorcycle has a contemporary and useful digital instrument cluster. It offers information that is crystal clear and simple to see, including a speedometer, tachometer, odometer, fuel gauge, and more.
- Twin Spark DTS-i Engine: A Twin Spark DTS-i (Digital Twin Spark Ignition) engine powers the Pulsar 150. This technology provides smooth power delivery for an exciting ride while improving combustion and fuel efficiency.
- LED Taillight: The motorcycle has a fashionable LED taillight that not only improves its aesthetic appeal but also increases visibility for other drivers, enhancing safety.
- Tubeless Tires: Tubeless tires, which are standard on the Pulsar 150, have advantages including improved traction, a lower risk of unexpected deflation, and simpler upkeep in the event of punctures.
- Anti-Skid Braking System (optional): The Anti-Skid Braking System (ABS) is an optional feature on several Pulsar 150 versions. By reducing wheel lock-up during abrupt braking, ABS improves braking performance, assuring better control and safety.
- Nitrox Suspension: A Nitrox suspension system on the bike provides a comfortable and smooth ride over a variety of road conditions. Effective shock and bump absorption make for a comfortable ride.
- Electric Start: The electric start feature on the Pulsar 150 makes it simple and convenient to start the motorcycle with the push of a button.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 2-Valve, SOHC, DTS-I
- Emission Standard: BS4
- Displacement: 149.5 cc
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter and Kick
- Max Power: 14 PS @ 8000 rpm
- Max Torque: 13.4 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- Gearbox: 5-Speed
- Top Speed: 110 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15 liter
- Mileage: 40-45 km
- Front Tyre: Disc
- 90/90-17 in Twin Disc
- 80/100-17 in Standard
- Rear Tyre: Disc (Optional)
- 120/80-17 in Twin Disc
- 100/90-17 in Standard
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Standard
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic with Anti Friction Bush and Twin Nitrox Shock Absorber
- Seat Height: 785 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Kerb Weight: 144 kg
- Colors: Red, Black, Blue
The Pulsar 150 is a well-liked motorbike that is renowned for its sporty appearance, strong performance, and an assortment of alluring features.
The Pulsar 150 provides a pleasurable riding experience thanks to its dependable engine, comfortable suspension, effective brakes, and contemporary comforts like the digital instrument cluster and LED taillight.
The Pulsar 150 meets your needs whether you’re searching for a bike for regular commuting or exhilarating rides. What else do you want to know about the Pulsar 150 at this point?
Is Pulsar as 150 still available?
Bajaj has discontinued the Pulsar AS150 and the bike is out of production.
Is Pulsar 150 good?
It provides good value for money and is a terrific option for both highway and city riding. I bought this Pulsar 150 bike in November 2022, and since then, I’ve encountered a number of issues, including acceleration issues, sensor issues, and sudden stops when riding.
Is Pulsar 150 kickstart?
Yes, Bajaj Pulsar 150 is available with a kick-start.